Nitin has over 15 years of business and financial research experience across investment banking, equity research, fixed income and credit research, and business and strategy research for large global clients including asset management firms, investment banks, brokerage firms, corporations, private equity & venture capital firms, and market research firms.
Has extensive experience in successfully managing large-scale research right-shoring transitions across multiple regions. Some of his key achievements include,
- managing a large investment banking research offshoring despite its captive research team,
- successfully setting up offshoring research platform for a global private bank,
- managing high-end credit research outsourcing engagement for a US-based sell-side firm,
- setting a large research practice in a very short span of 12 months, and
- setting up a research offshoring team at the captive unit of a global business and technology consulting firm.
He is an MBA with specialization in Finance. Has been in leadership roles with knowledge outsourcing process firms, business and technology consulting firms, and private wealth management firms in the past.